Our Phoenix facility specializes in producing components and assemblies in several key areas. These include close tolerance fabrications and sheet metal assemblies of different alloys using multiple forming and joining techniques.
Please see an overview of the capabilities and certifications of our Radius Aerospace / Phoenix facility.
President Andy Peveto
Director of Business Development Vince Tamburrelli
Main Phone Number (480) 639-1100
Produces close tolerance, complex sheet metal assemblies made from aluminum, titanium and nickel based alloys, using various forming and joining techniques.
6733 W Willis Rd
- Combustors and Combustion liners Ducting - inlet, exhaust, pneumatic
- Welded & Mechanical sheet metal assemblies
- Mixers Heat Shields
- Transition Pieces Plenums Centerbodies
- Turbine Bearing Supports
- ECS Vlve Boxes & Assemblies Air Handling Valves
- Seals (with & without Honeycomb) Baffles, Flanges, Rings Recouperators
- Oil Tanks
- APU & Oil Cooler Pans
- AS9100 - ISO 9001:2015
- Vacuum Brazing
- Heat Treat
- Non Conventional Machining
- Non Destructive Testing
- 5 Axis Fiber Optic Laser
- Semi-automatic and Mechanized TIG, MIG & Tip-TIG Welding
- Spot / Seam Resistance Welding
- Aerospace Welding Per D17.1 & D17.2
- Grotness and Lockform rolling Form rolling up to 60"
- Length Expanded Forming
- Brake Forming
- Clearing Press 200 Tons Cold Expanding
- Waterjet CNC cutting 48"x96" CNC Lathe & Mill
- 24" Vacuum furnace Heat Treating & Brazing, Vacuum cooling and rapid gas fan cool with Argon capability. Heat Treat, stress relieving, hardening, aging, annealing. Abrasive blasting.